Σάββατο 28 Απριλίου 2012

Hello world!

I see that i still have quite some viewers from outside Greece, i see Russia, USA and most of Europe. This pleases me a lot, although i guess some of you are Greeks, i know that others are probably not! I want to apologize for not writing in English anymore, I've returned to mother Greece and to the language as well! 
I guess some of my stories you can read without actually reading what i say, the ones that are presentations of other websites are quite easy. The ones with more text, well those are mostly about the Greek crisis, and the ones with a lot of photos...you know what they say about one photo is like one million words!

I promise to write in English once in a while for you, and to post more things that you can see in the future! For now, check this out:

ITS THE KUKUKLOK!


An on-line alarm clock that can wake you up, at the time of your choice with the sound of your choice! Well, i guess that you have to have your computer functional and on-line for this to work, but still... its designed by Swiss people so i guess it will be prompt. 

Many kisses to you all from Greece, the capital of "i'm always late!"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου